From the Heroes of Tomorrow Organization to you:
We know why you are here. You want to serve your country –Army,Navy,Air Force,Marines,Coast Guard,Merchant Marines,Police,Fire,EMS and public safety service. We are proud of your desire. We want you to succeed. Your country needs fine Americans like you.
Here’s the deal so you know where we stand.
“Minimum standards do not apply in a job where your fitness level can mean the difference between life and death for you or others.”–Stew Smith
You might need to lose 20, 30 or more pounds and have to run 1.5 miles in under 9:30. You know this or your recruiter told you to come back after you can accomplish this.
Your recruiter might have told you to contact Heroes of Tomorrow –they can help.
You are now at the beginning of an honorable and successful journey and we want to help you,but only if you do your big part.
Your “big part”? Show up! Work hard. Participate passionately. Be bold! Give 1 more.
When the Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer tells you to give him 10 pushups –give him 11! When you have to run 1 lap –go an extra lap. “…minimum standards do not apply.”
Here’s what you do:
1. Search for a Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer in your area. Note:Some areas are not covered by Heroes of Tomorrow Trainers yet. If no Heroes of Tomorrow Trainers are available in your area,select the “No Trainer Available”option. We will communicate with you about how to utilize Skype,YouTube and other means to work out remotely with a Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer.
2. Read carefully,print,sign and mail all of the releases under the “Releases”link above. Note:If you are currently under the age of 18,your legal parent or guardian must sign for you. After you turn 18,you must sign the documents again.
3. When we receive your documents,our Heroes of Tomorrow Medical Director will review and approve or decline your enrollment. If you are declined,the Medical Director will contact you and your physician to discuss any concerns and remedies.
4. Upon approval,you will be emailed a Heroes of Tomorrow Handle,log-in url and temporary password. You will follow the simple instructional video to learn what you need to know about our online system.
5. You will be contacted via email or telephone by your Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer. He will only know you by your Heroes of Tomorrow Handle (Ex.,HoT 1267) and will only communicate with you via your Heroes of Tomorrow Handle until you decide to have him call you by your given name.
6. You will coordinate your training schedule,location and assignments with your Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer on an individual basis.
7. Show up and give just one more!
8. Continue to show up and work hard and passionately until you succeed.
9. Your Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer will send email updates to your Heroes of Tomorrow Success team.
10. When you have surpassed Heroes of Tomorrow standards (not just the minimums) and you and your Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer agree,your recruiter will be emailed your Heroes of Tomorrow Success Certificate.
11. Contact your recruiter –he’s waiting for your call!
Note:We train you with your “HOT Handle”as the only way that we know you. This is for your anonymity and protection.To your Heroes of Tomorrow trainer,you might be “Jim”,but when he reports back to us,we he will say that “HOT 1263″has completed the first phase of his training.
Only when you earn your Heroes of Tomorrow Fitness Success Certificate,will we include your full name and PFT scores for all (including your recruiter) to see.
You provide us with your “Heroes of Tomorrow Success”list of email addresses. As you progress through our Fitness Assessment Training Program,your Heroes of Tomorrow Trainer will submit your goal achievements to Heroes of Tomorrow Headquarters. Your goal achievements will also be sent via email to your Heroes of Tomorrow Success list. This can include your parents,recruiters,coach and anyone else who wants you to succeed. By the time you receive an email telling you about your successful completion of our course,your recruiter will already know of your success!
Trainees:click HERE to fill out our online submission questionnaire.
Trainees:click HERE to find a trainer near you.